tirsdag 9. august 2011

Should I comment on the new layout?

(posting this didn't even cross my mind untill I read E2's comment...)

I just felt like changing it.
I was growing tired of the old one and even though I liked it, I always felt that the old layout was a bit scrambled.

This isn't really a new-new layout though. It's a color-scheme and background image I once made for my imvu profile back when I was active over there.

(Yes, I got an account at imvu.com. I know it's a stupid money-consuming site which washes away your brain and basicly encourages cybersex. But if you look past that; It's paper-dolls/dress-up for grown-ups. And if you're interested in clothing and styling and hair; it's really addicting).

I was always very happy about that profile-page. I still feel that these colors and this background, all though it's kinda pale and cold, suits me.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Syns den ser litt kjedelig ut jeg. Mulig du liker fargene, men jeg føler det er "noe galt" med disse harde rektanglene som ligger klistra oppå hverandre. Det skyldes helt sikkert at jeg satt halve mandag og lagde figurer i PåverPåint med runde hjørner og skygge og gradienter. Og runde hjørner og skygge og gradienter er jo nettopp deg? :)

    SvarSlett
  2. I think it looks really nice=D

    SvarSlett
  3. Actually, it's a bit Christmassy O_o

    SvarSlett