søndag 26. april 2015

I did it again

I've launched a new blog. again.

But there's a diffenrence this time, although it clarely shows how I struggle to find my "home" on the net.

Sometimes at work or in other social settings I get the question "Can I find you on Facebook?".
Well you can, but I don't use my account there so even if you find my profile, you wont actually find me.

So I explain this, and get a reaction like "So you're not at the web at all?"
I am.
But how do you explain to frengers (not quite strangers, not quite friends) that you have a blog where you do nothing but exclaim your feelings in your second language, and that you don't really want them to read it?

So I've made a "serious" blog in Norwegian. (!!!?)
One I wont be embarrassed to share with colleagues or acquaintances.

So, to the readers of this blog, who I consider friends and therefore are allowed to read both blogs:
Mitt hode er lastet med...

And because it's a new start with clean slates; I'm hoping I'll be more active there.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar