torsdag 9. desember 2010

So.

I was hoping the doctor would find some bacteria that I could just kill with some penicillin, laugh at, and then be done with.
But no.
bacteria-test negative.

But I've got something that'll help me cough up the nasty stuff at day and then something that'll calm my coughing at night. And then we'll just have to wait and see...

Maybe I'll be able to sleep now with the anti-coughing-mixture-thing. Sleep and BREATH.
I'm tired of waking up choking and gasping for breath because everything is closed.

You would think that after the twentieth or so time you wouldn't be that scared anymore. I always get air in the end. But no, I panic every single time. It's terrifying.

2 kommentarer:

  1. *klemmepå*

    Det har bare skjedd meg en gang (i allergisesongen), men jeg vet hvor ekkelt det er. Bli frisk fort!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Stakkars, det er ikke noe moro å være syk, håper du blir fort frisk!

    SvarSlett