søndag 26. desember 2010

Ambitions for the New Year.

When I was younger I never saw the point in these, but nowadays I always seem to have them.

1. I know for a fact that I won't keep to this (wow, what a great optimistic way to start), but I want to TRY and plan my meals every day. I am already sorta good at that, but there are days when I just don't bother. And it works like this: Schooldays I have lunch boxes and (almost) every day my meals are thought through and tasty/healthy, but on days with no school everything just meh and I wind up not eating properly, sometimes not eating at all before dinner. I want to take control of my eating habits. I know, I have observed, that when I eat properly throughout the day EVERYTHING works so much better.

2. I want to draw more. This appears to always be a part of my New Year resolutions, and I always fail to fulfill it. But I love drawing; I can't understand why I forget to do it. I should knit more too.

3. I'll try to be there for my friends and boyfriend more. I tend to keep to myself, which is how I am, I need my space, but I think I do it a little bit too much. For the sake of my friendships that I really don't want to lose, I'll try to keep more in touch with everyone.

Thank you all for a wonderful new years party! I had a lovely time. And I'm much better, if it keeps up like this I'll actually be attending school pretty soon.

I hope 2011 will be a good year for everyone. Happy new year!

2 kommentarer:

  1. ... and if somebody's going to make it, then that somebody ought to be you... ;)

    And yes, deifinitely draw more :)

    SvarSlett
  2. No er det kanskje ikke bare du som er dårlig på å holde kontakten... Vi må nok bare bli bedre.
    Og ja, du bør tegne mer. Du er så flink til å tegne, du burde lage fine ting=D

    SvarSlett