søndag 2. januar 2011

Let's go to the moon~

So, thanks to The Cinema Snob and his loyal watcher (my boyfriend) I discovered this song ("The Jet Set" by Alphaville). And for the time being I can't get enough of it. It's brilliant. I don't know why I haven't noticed this song sooner.



And the best part of it all is this part of the lyrics:
"...
we dance the streets , feeling well
if she's a liar , I'm her lover
if she's a priestess , I'm her cover
if she's a lady , I'm her man
if she's a man , I'll do what I can
..."

And I love the whole arrangement. Let's listen to it again! =D

1 kommentar:

  1. Ikke musikk, men bilder. Gå til Google og skriv
    Shoichi Aoki fruits
    Det må da være noe for deg og dere som er litt sånn...

    Ikke Over the rainbow, bare over haugen :-)

    SvarSlett