fredag 27. januar 2012

I'm alright

It was just one of my wisdom teeth being surgically removed. No big deal at all if it weren't for my silly phobia. I still refuse to let anything (including my own tongue, toothbrush or food) touch the relevant side of my mouth. The stitches are supposed to be gone now, but I don't know if they are, I can't bring myself to check.
Seriously. stitches in skin and/or surgically opening/parting skin with knives or needles are the most disgusting things. Screw spiders.

funny thing though; I don't mind scars. Or accidental cuts or the like.

hm hm. The mind works in mysterious ways.

On to a more fun topic!
..... I got nothing. January is a boring month isn't it? In my head it got this sort of warm, somewhat dirty yellow color. Like #ebc44d. (that is a color code used mostly in html. If you google it you should find a color sample).
I have no idea why January is yellow. It just is.

"And if you knew nothing could replace you
if you were sane
your heart wouldn't ache."
[So What by The Cure]

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar