søndag 19. februar 2012

Dramico

I wanna share my dragons with you. 'Cause I love them so.



This is Dramico, he's a Schleich. There have been some years since I got him and I don't think Schleich is breeding anymore of his kind. He is the very start of my dragon collection. I remember getting him sometime when I was out shopping with my Mum, Granny and Sister. There were several colors to choose from, but I wanted a classical green one.

As the classical European Dragon he is, Dramico has been my model several times when I wanted to draw a dragon. I don't know why I call him Dramico, but at the time I got him I thought it sounded nice and like the perfect dragon-name.

Isn't he cool though? He got a kinda scary look if you look him in the eyes, but he's really a nice guy. *dead serious*

1 kommentar: