mandag 6. februar 2012

mokrbkao

I made myself a bookmark!
I'm creative and productive, yay.

I got thousands of bookmarks already (alright, not thousands, but a whole lot) and I'm using them all.
Yes, I'm that kind of crooked person who reads several books at the same time. (Which is why the book list on this blogg is called "Books I finished in 20xx", and not "Books I read...")
And the other day I was one bookmark short. (using postcards, receipts or napkins as bookmarks is too boring ;P)

So I found some of the lovely printed paper I got for my birthday (Thank you, E2) and I stole (I said please) some Aida from a friend (thank you, Vilje) and I made myself a bookmark.
And I feel mighty proud 'cause it's been a while since I made something on a whim like this.



For those curious: the book in the picture is The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett.

1 kommentar: