torsdag 4. april 2013

There

Maybe...

Layout!
I got something up at last.
Though I may adjust a few things still. We'll see.
(I'm not completely sure I like the color of my background and the front page do look a bit messy)
I've also added quite a few links at the top of the site that doesn't really lead to anything of interest yet, I'll have to fill up the pages gradually.

But. Even though I'm supposed to do my bachelor and therefore must do the layout adjustments a little at a time I do promise to try and post more. I actually have some blogposts ready (I tend to write them even though I don't post them, as a diary or something while I ride the train and such) so there will be some updates soon. (I should proofread them first).

mata ne

4 kommentarer:

  1. I don't think I like the reds in this, also, the twitter on the side is in some really strange language :D

    But yeeeeeeey for activity!

    SvarSlett
  2. The language was Indonesian. Apparently the guy who made the template I use is Indonesian so that language was encoded in the html. I didn't think that much of it, but I've changed it now.

    Do you think it should be a whole other color than red or do you not like these particular shades of red?

    (My main issue, however, is that the reply-button seems to have disappeared)

    SvarSlett
  3. I don't know... THIS red at least doesn't go with these greens, but I'm not sure if some other shade of red would do. Or maybe it's the shades of green that needs adjusting. But atm it's a bit "woah".

    The disappearing reply button is a mystery, so if you're working on fixing that, I guess I should mention that it's much better if the whole post (and the comment buttons) are visible on the front page!

    SvarSlett