fredag 16. april 2010

Arachnophobia anyone?

Yeah. I went to bed 'cause it's late and my head is playing explosion.
(a really fun game. -.-)

And I turn out the light and close my eyes, but there's something tickeling my lips.
'Argh, hair in my face', I think and move my hand to remove it.
But when I touch it it feels like something solid with long, thin things sticking out of it.
So I jump up in panic. And now I'm freaking out, listening to my brain telling me it must have been a spider. I try to tell it 'No, it was just hair!', but it wont listen.

So I guess I wont get any sleep tonight.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    *hug*
    If it makes things any better, it probably WAS your hair, and the solidness was probably just a tangle :D

    SvarSlett
  2. Yes, it most definately was just hair....:( poor thing. Spiders are scary.... But somehow, at work, I manage to say, "oh poor spider, I will take him outside" and carefully put him in his right element without any screams or anything;) Heehee.

    SvarSlett
  3. You'd hate my boyfriend's house, full of cellar spiders. I find them in the bed sometimes :P

    SvarSlett