mandag 12. april 2010

Trick or treat

As we watched Cowboy Bebop the movie yesterday we debated this, so:
The movie is originally called Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door, so there is a music-reference in the movie's title too, just as the episodes of the TV-series.
AND/BUT the soundtrack for the movie was all written and performed by "The Seatbelts" (This band is also responsible for most of the music in the TV-series).

I kept thinking about this, so I had to research it and I just thought I should share...
:)

Oh, oh! Did you know that
(According to MyAnimeList) The voice actor who plays Faye Valentine is also the voice of Paprika/Chiba Atsuko in Paprika AND the voice of Kitty White in the Hello Kitty anime?
Look: Hello Kitty
lol?

1 kommentar:

  1. Checking voice actors is my favourite pasttime on nyanimelist. I mean Batou from Ghost in the Shell (and captain of the 8th squad in Bleach) is the voice of Muumi-pappa!? xD
    And some other favourite voice actor of mine (can't remember who atm, though) was the voice of pikachu or something O_o

    SvarSlett