lørdag 11. september 2010

Breath out

I got the best job one can possibly have.
Seriously.

I feel so lucky ^.^

I just sit there, surrounded by thousands of books and with just a few clicks on the computer I can summon almost everything (That exists in Norway mind you) when it comes to books, movies, music etc.

And people get so happy when I manage to help them find what they're looking for.
And some of them are really impressed when I fetch rare stuff from across the country.
It's just fun.
How can this really be work? I don't mind it at all.

Of course, I do my share of mistakes. I'm new, it would be weird if I did everything perfect. And I have a tendency to pounder about my mistakes several days after.
But hey, I'm learning.
And of course, I get tired and it is tiresome to please everyone, especially during rush hours when there's lots of people and everyone have some problem or demands weird stuff that I don't know how to get.
But overall I don't mind being there.

I mean really, I get paid for hanging out in the library all day.

Sometimes at school when I'm tired and stupid and can't figure out my cataloging exercises it feels kinda hopeless. So it's nice to discover that I can actually function in a real library.

1 kommentar:

  1. Yey for nice jobs! And I kinda know how you feel. This week I've been really tired whenever I get home from school, but I don't mind. Infact, weekends are boring, I wish it was Monday soon :D

    SvarSlett