torsdag 30. september 2010

Just when I think I'm king, I just begin.

There's something about these weeks between September and October. Maybe it's the lack of potato-vacation. I do miss those. How do you grown-ups survive without them?

I crashed at the same time last year.
This year I'm gonna surpass it though. Yush.

It's so weird. I love this season's weather and temperature. I love the colors. I love the wind. I love how everyone's in the middle of routines and projects. There's something safe and stable about that.
But for some reason all my silly thoughts pops up. All the evil thoughts. The irritated, slothful, hating, whining, stupid and unnecessary thoughts. All the thoughts that should be kept locked up and hidden.
I think I let most of it out on myself though, I hope I don't throw it at others too much.



["Just when I think I'm king, I just begin" - "Sat In Your Lap" by Kate Bush]

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar