fredag 17. september 2010

Oh my twitchy witchy girl~

So. This morning was just weird. When I finally found my way out of my warm cozy covers and my warm cozy purring cat I couldn't find my stockings. and I couldn't find my socks. And I couldn't find the shirt I wanted to wear. And I couldn't find my water bottle. And after searching and finally finding everything the time was I'll-miss-the-train'o clock, but I went anyways, 'cause then my mam will see that I tried and I wont get her pointless speech.  But I decided it didn't matter, I could eat my breakfast at the station (I always pack it with me, 'cause it takes an hour or two for me to get hungry so I'm never ready for breakfast until I've left home) and take it easy. Today's class isn't really a hard one, so I'll catch up in no time. And I've been to ALL the other ones so far. So I sat there waiting for the next train, but then I decided that this was a silly day not worth the trouble. So I went home and baked cookies instead.

I can make cookies with oat and honey. They're really tasty. ^.^

Would I make a good mam or what? With cookies and band aids and I don't know.

(Not to worry, there's no baby-plans yet, I'm just imagining the future because it's fun)

["Oh my twitchy witchy girl I think you are so nice. I give you bowls of porridge and I give bowls of ice cream. I give you lots of kisses and I give you lots of hugs, but I never give you sandwiches with bugs in."- Coraline by Neil Gaiman]

2 kommentarer:

  1. Du lager havreflarn!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Da vet du hva du kan gi til meg til jul :)

    I'm glad you had a good day :)

    SvarSlett
  2. ja, havreflarn! Jeg elsker havreflarn og det var det jeg hadde lyst på. Også fant jeg en oppskrift på mandelflarn, så jeg bytta ut mandlene med havre ;)

    SvarSlett